Soak'it was specially formulated with Soy Esters to create a more gentle soak off solution for enhancements. It is very important to maintain healthy nails and surrounding skin. By using a pure acetate it can lead to unnecessary drying out of the nail surface and surrounding skin which in turn can lead to service breakdown for any nail enhancement.
Our special additive of Soy-Esters reduces the harsh effects of gel removal.
- Cruelty Free
- Australian Made
- Gluten Free
- Colourant Free
- Gentle Formula
- Fragrance Free
- Gently removes gel polish
- Contains Soy-Esters – less drying, grown in soy plantations as a renewable resource
- Specially formulated to decrease the drying effects of pure acetone
- Formulated with the assistance of an in-house Chemist
- Gently file the surface shine off the nails using the course side of the Shape‘it File.
- Soak a cotton ball with Soak‘it Solution and then using aluminium foil, wrap the nail well to ensure there is no air holes or gaps. In order for the solution to be effective you need to seal it well and ensure it is airtight.
- Wait 10 minutes then remove 1 foil wraparound and gently slide the gel polish off the nail using the Cuticle Pusher (scoop end). Take care not to scrape too roughly. If the polish has not dissolved fully re-soak the cotton ball and re-wrap the nail for another 5 minutes.
- Once most of the product is removed then gently re-buff the nail surface using the softer side of the Shape ‘it File.
- You can either leave them natural and apply Oil‘it to the cuticle and surrounding skin and massage in or commence your new color application.