100% Gel, Vegan, 5 Free
Made in Australia - Cruelty Free
- Using the non spoon side of the Push’it, lightly push back your cuticles. Make sure you do not dig into the natural nail.
- Apply a very small amount of Soften’it to each finger in the cuticle area and massage into and around the nails and allow it to soften the non living tissue on the nail for approx. 5 mins
- Using the spoon end of Push’it (using circular movements) remove the dead tissue that is on the nail surface. It is very important to remove this non living tissue to ensure a perfect and long lasting gel manicure.
- Remove all remnants of Soften’it from the fingers using Cleanse’ It
- Using the softer side of the Shape’it nail file, Shape natural nails to desired shape.
- Using the softer side of the Shape’it nail file, lightly buff the surface of the natural nail to remove shine.
- Wipe natural nail using cotton wipe and Cleanse’it, ensuring you are removing any dust/debris from the natural nail. (do not touch the natural nail after this point as you will transfer oils in your skin to the nails)
- Apply 1 coat of Glass- Base and Top Gel to the natural nails and cure in the Cure’it Lamp for 45 seconds (ensure you are capping the free edge)
- Apply 1 coat of the colour of your choice and cure in the Cure’it Lamp for 45 seconds (ensure you are capping the free edge)
- Apply 2nd coat of the colour and cure in the Cure’It Lamp for 45 seconds (ensure you are capping the free edge)
- Apply 1 coat of Glass – Base and Top Gel and cure in the Cure’it Lamp for 45 seconds.
- Apply Oil’it to the cuticle area of your fingers and massage in
- Gently file the surface shine off the nails using the course side of the Shape‘it File.
- Soak a cotton ball with Soak‘it Solution and then using aluminium foil, wrap the nail well to ensure there is no air holes or gaps. In order for the solution to be effective you need to seal it well and ensure it is airtight.
- Wait 10 minutes then remove 1 foil wraparound and gently slide the gel polish off the nail using the Cuticle Pusher (scoop end). Take care not to scrape too roughly. If the polish has not dissolved fully re-soak the cotton ball and re-wrap the nail for another 5 minutes.
- Once most of the product is removed then gently re-buff the nail surface using the softer side of the Shape‘it File.
- You can either leave them natural and apply Oil‘it to the cuticle and surrounding skin and massage in or commence your new colour application.